Frage

Youth Protection PIN - no german passport

Hello,

When can you check my request to allow me to have the PIN? I am not German even though I am from EU, I can't put the information in the website for the automatic checkup, therefore I can't create the PIN.

Could you please check my email and help me soon?

Best

7 Kommentare

Hallo @Iurydantas , first let me welcome you to our Joyn-community! :slight_smile: In that case please send us pictures of the front and back of your passport to info@joyn.de. We are then able to send you a randomly created PIN via e-mail. 
If you have more questions, please let us know! Best regards, Kilian

@Iurydantas Have you already sent us the documents via mail? Or do you have questions about the process? We would be glad to hear from you! 

Hey Kilian,

Thank you, my PIN arrived to me.

Best regards,

Iury

@Iurydantas Thanks for your reply! We are happy to hear that! If you have more questions, let us know anytime. :slight_smile:

I have an Italian ID but I can't used it to identify myself

Hallo I just registered on joyn.de as a new customer but I cant removed the age restrictions pls needs a help I can't i have my National passport 

Hallo @Sallah , welcome to our Joyn-Community! :slight_smile: Please be aware that posting the same message several times falls under the category of SPAM, which is prohibited by our terms of use. You can read the rules for our Community in the following article: 

Regarding your request: If you don’t have a german passport to verify your age, please send us pictures of the front and back of your passport to info@joyn.de. We are then able to send you a randomly created PIN via e-mail. 
If you have more questions, please let us know!
Best regards, Kilian

Kommentar hinzufügen