Vom Support beantwortet

so you provide content in original audio ?

Before subscribe

I want to ask do you provide the content in original audio + the dubbed or only the dubbed version for example a series like scrubs ? Which is English series do I also get to watch it in English audio + Deutsch subtitle for example or only Deutsch audio ? 

icon

Derzeit beste Antwort von Melanie 17 January 2021, 15:35

Kommentar zeigen

8 Kommentare

Benutzerebene 6
Abzeichen +6

Hey @mosalam !

With Joyn Plus+ you have the opportunity to watch various series and movies in their original version (OV). If the OV function is avaible for your selected series/movie, the symbol is displayed in the form of a speech bubble in the player.

I just checked out Scrubs for you, the series is avaible in English Audio! :wink:

Benutzerebene 6
Abzeichen +4

Hello @mosalam, welcome to our Community! 
Like @mrrtr28 already said we offer a lot of content in german audio as well as in their original version. 
Unfortunately there are actually no subtitles, but we will inform our developers about your wish. :thumbsup_tone2:
Best regards
Melanie

Hellllo my dear😉

Well hello @Rezza, welcome to our Community :wave:
If you’re asking for subtitles too, I have to point out @Melanies answer again because there’s still no option for VOD content. I’m sorry :disappointed_relieved: Of course I’ll address your wish to our development team as well. At least you’re already able to watch several movies in their original version. However, if it wasn’t your question: Never mind and keep watching :wink:
Greetings, Lucas

Subtitles would be really nice,  especially if you are hear impaired. So not only German to English content, but also English to English content for that matter

Hallo @Echt jetzt , ich hoffe es macht dir nichts aus, wenn ich dir auf deutsch antworte. :slight_smile: Eine Untertitel-Funktion bieten wir in der Mediathek momentan tatsächlich nicht an. Wo du Untertitel bei Joyn finden kannst, steht direkt in diesem Artikel: 

Wenn du Vorschläge für neue Features oder ganz spezifische Wünsche hast, teile uns diese gerne in folgendem Thread mit, da liest unser Entwickler-Team nämlich mit. :wink:

Liebe Grüße, Kilian

I wanted to watch 90 days Fiancé in English but unfortunately I could not select English language. Could you advise how to do it please? Thank you.

Hey @WMY welcome to our community! 😎
Please excuse the confusion that has arisen.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for all of our content to offer the English audio track. 😥
If the OV function is avaible for your selected series/movie, the symbol is displayed in the form of a speech bubble in the player.
Best regards, Patrick.

Kommentar hinzufügen