Vom Support beantwortet

Streaming of series is not in HD

• Einsteiger*in
  • 4 Kommentare

Hi,

I tried to steam series such as "Parks and Recreation" as well as "Saturday Night Live". The quality is not HD on my TV or on my laptop. I have a Joyn Plus+ account. Live TV appears to be in HD.

Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks.

Regards,

Kiran

icon

Derzeit beste Antwort von A.G. 7 March 2021, 11:16

Kommentar zeigen

7 Kommentare

Benutzerebene 6

@kmj This is a known issue. HD not working on PC.

Details if you can translate it you find at this thread:

At some series HD works at this moment, I hope it will fix really soon for others.​​​​​

@A.G. Thanks :) I actually saw some of those threads before.

It's so annoying that the Joyn staff try to suggest the classic "have you tried turning it off and on again". -_-

Is nobody from Joyn even going to answer this? 

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +5

@kmj  Aufgrund von Sicherheitsproblemen in einigen Browsern mussten wir die Wiedergabe im Web kürzlich auf SD reduzieren. Das hat mit dem Kopierschutz zu tun, dem wir verpflichtet sind. Das tut uns leid. Wir arbeiten daran, das zu ändern.

@kmj  Aufgrund von Sicherheitsproblemen in einigen Browsern mussten wir die Wiedergabe im Web kürzlich auf SD reduzieren. Das hat mit dem Kopierschutz zu tun, dem wir verpflichtet sind. Das tut uns leid. Wir arbeiten daran, das zu ändern.

@Florian I see the same comment being posted to many others with the same query. This has nothing to do with security or browsers of an end-user. You guys need to upgrade Widevine at your end.

The issue is not fixed. And somebody from Joyn marked a solution. 

@kmj Thanks for your message. Yes we did mark @A.G.s post as a solution, because he referenced the thread, where we discussed the topic in detail. We know about the situation and our upper department is looking for a solution. Therefore we ask you for a little more patience. Maybe until then you can use a different device for streaming in HD. Thanks for understanding. :pray_tone1:

Kommentar hinzufügen