Error: Timeout_Native_Playertimeout on iOS

I have the same problem for several weeks now. From my iOS device i can open tvseries, etc, but expect live channels (error: timeout native player), I’ve tried the tips given but the issue has  not been resolved. Live channels work on my firetv tho. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

3 Kommentare

Hallo @Gabriel , first let me welcome you to our Joyn-Community! :slight_smile: We are of course very sad that you are experiencing such problems with the Joyn-App on your iOS-device. :disappointed_relieved:
You wrote that you already tried out some of our tipps like deleting the app and reinstalling it, restarting your device and a router-reset. Have you checked if you also receive the error-code when you use a different network?
For example mobile data instead of Wifi? If that doesn’t change the error-code we would like you to send us the following information, so we can hand the case over to our technicians:

• name of the device, iOS- and App-version 

• Are you using Wifi, LAN or mobile data? 

Thank you very much for your assistance. :pray_tone1:
Best regards, 
Kilian

Hi Kilian, thanks for your feedback, yes, indeed i performed the given instructions as per the manual. And regarding about your question about error-code for wifi and mobile data, yes the same error message does appears. 

i’m using joyn app version 6.12.2 with ios version 14.7.1

i would be happy to provide my device name but via private channel. can you please share the email address to send it?

Best,

Gab

@Gabriel Thanks for your reply! Of course you can send us the information directly via mail. Just send us the mail to info@joyn.de. Afterwards we will redirect your case to our technicians. Thank you very much in advance! :slight_smile:

Kommentar hinzufügen