Vom Support beantwortet

so you provide content in original audio ?

Before subscribe

I want to ask do you provide the content in original audio + the dubbed or only the dubbed version for example a series like scrubs ? Which is English series do I also get to watch it in English audio + Deutsch subtitle for example or only Deutsch audio ? 

icon

Derzeit beste Antwort von Melanie 17 January 2021, 15:35

Kommentar zeigen

8 Kommentare

Hey @WMY welcome to our community! 😎
Please excuse the confusion that has arisen.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for all of our content to offer the English audio track. 😥
If the OV function is avaible for your selected series/movie, the symbol is displayed in the form of a speech bubble in the player.
Best regards, Patrick.

I wanted to watch 90 days Fiancé in English but unfortunately I could not select English language. Could you advise how to do it please? Thank you.

Hallo @Echt jetzt , ich hoffe es macht dir nichts aus, wenn ich dir auf deutsch antworte. :slight_smile: Eine Untertitel-Funktion bieten wir in der Mediathek momentan tatsächlich nicht an. Wo du Untertitel bei Joyn finden kannst, steht direkt in diesem Artikel: 

Wenn du Vorschläge für neue Features oder ganz spezifische Wünsche hast, teile uns diese gerne in folgendem Thread mit, da liest unser Entwickler-Team nämlich mit. :wink:

Liebe Grüße, Kilian

Subtitles would be really nice,  especially if you are hear impaired. So not only German to English content, but also English to English content for that matter

Well hello @Rezza, welcome to our Community :wave:
If you’re asking for subtitles too, I have to point out @Melanies answer again because there’s still no option for VOD content. I’m sorry :disappointed_relieved: Of course I’ll address your wish to our development team as well. At least you’re already able to watch several movies in their original version. However, if it wasn’t your question: Never mind and keep watching :wink:
Greetings, Lucas

Hellllo my dear😉

Benutzerebene 6
Abzeichen +4

Hello @mosalam, welcome to our Community! 
Like @mrrtr28 already said we offer a lot of content in german audio as well as in their original version. 
Unfortunately there are actually no subtitles, but we will inform our developers about your wish. :thumbsup_tone2:
Best regards
Melanie

Benutzerebene 6
Abzeichen +6

Hey @mosalam !

With Joyn Plus+ you have the opportunity to watch various series and movies in their original version (OV). If the OV function is avaible for your selected series/movie, the symbol is displayed in the form of a speech bubble in the player.

I just checked out Scrubs for you, the series is avaible in English Audio! :wink:

Kommentar hinzufügen